GetSocial Analytics Overview¶
Tracked Events and Properties¶
GetSocial SDK and API track the following analytics events and properties automatically, without any extra effort on your end:
- App session start: when GetSocial SDK is initialized
- Content session: when any of the GetSocial UI is shown.
- Created: when users initiate the invite process.
- Sent: when users (successfully) send an invite. In case of some invite channels like WhatsApp, Kik, Kakao, etc. we do not get any confirmation back, and therefore we assume that the invite was successfully sent.
- Cancelled: when users cancel the invite process, this is tracked only for channels like Facebook, Email, SMS, Twitter and Native share that provide such callbacks.
- Clicked: when users are receiving the invite, click on the invite URL.
- Install: when users are receiving the invite, successfully install your app.
- App open: when users open the app from our invite links (via App Stores in case of an install or via deep links in case app was already installed).
Activity Feed events¶
- Activity posted: when a user posts an activity.
- Comment posted: when a user comments on an activity.
- Activity like: when a user likes an activity.
- Comment like: when a user likes a comment
- Push notification sent: when a push notification is sent.
- Push notification received: when a push notification is received on user’s device.
- Push notification clicked: when a user clicks on the push notification received.
- In-app purchase: when an in-app purchase is made.
User and event properties¶
User and event properties tracked by GetSocial can be found here
- Learn how to get the most out of Analytics on the GetSocial Dashboard.
- Learn how to export data to CSV or other analytics systems