Activity Feed Best Practices¶
- Post regular announcements, e.g., run in-app promotions, cross-promote your other games, inform users about upcoming features, request feedback, etc.
- Review users’ post regularly and respond to them, e.g., if a user requests help or support.
- Like users’ posts to encourage engagement regularly.
- Delete users’ posts that look like spam to keep the feed clean.
- Set up internal triggers prompting users to post relevant activity, e.g., “Ask for help” button when a user persistently fails a level.
- Automatically post activities on behalf of your users.
- Allow anonymous users to post to activity feeds without setting a display name and avatar.
- Scale the activity feed window and its content (e.g., font size) to ensure multiple (at least 2) activity posts are visible at the same time.
- Customize the default UI to match the look and feel of your app.
- Learn how to create your first Activity Feed.
- Learn how to add Activity Feed to your app in one line of code with prebuild UI.
- Understand how your users use Activity Feed with Analytics.